On October 16, 2015, the FCC released 178919 D01 Permissive Change Policy v06 (guidance for permissive changes) and 178919 D02 Permissive Change FAQ v01, (answers to frequently asked questions). The following changes are included in 178919 D01 Permissive Change Policy in V06:
• Updates as a result of the rules adopted under FCC 14-208.
• Consolidated permissive changes involving transmitter amplifiers.
• Footnote added at minor circuitry changes subclause.
• Numbering and format updated consistent with other recent KDB publications.
• Selected emissions, power and equipment class provisions updated in the Software Changes clause, along with cross-reference to wireless microphones new rules.
• Corrected units for power density in Part 15 antennas clause.
• Addition of citation to KDB Publication 178919 D02.